Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bridal Fashion Week in Review: Trend Alert!


I will periodically post my favorite looks on my Facebook account as the week progresseWhats, but I cannot seem to post fast enough and do every dress justice. I plan to spend the next few days dissecting my favorite collections, individual looks and trends from the week.

1. Lace Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses

What some brides use to associate as an old-fashioned, modern (and dare we say matronly *gasp*) look, has swarmed the runway of BFW. Sleeves bring a classic elegance to a wedding dress and when done in lace, gives an alluring 'peek-a-boo' affect. Here are some looks that I really liked.



Carolina Herrera

Marchesa

Naeem Khan

Temperley

Alon Livne

Samuelle Couture

Samuelle Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment