Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pump Up The Music!

A crowded dance-floor, an energetic DJ and a party atmosphere is the perfect scene that most brides and grooms aspire for. A great playlist is the first step to ensuring that this dream becomes reality (plus a great DJ). I prefer a blend of hits from different eras, providing the perfect energy and plenty of favorites that everyone will enjoy. I personally love to mix classics with current Top 40 Hits, but today I will focus on the past ten years to avoid my own Top 100 list. Here are some hits from the past decade that will get your guests on (and keep them on) the dance-floor!

I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Give Me Everything (Tonight) - Pitbull feat. AfroJack, Ne-Yo and Nayer
Tik Tok - Ke$ha
Just Dance- Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'Donis
Applause - Lady Gaga
Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
California Girls - Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg
On the Floor - Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull
I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) - Pitbull
Shots - LMFAO feat. Lil John
Raise Your Glass - Pink
Teach Me How To Dougie - California Swag District
One More Time - Daft Punk
Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake feat. Timbaland
In the Ayer - Flo Rida feat. Will.I.Am
Single Ladies - Beyonce (Perfect to get the ladies up for the bouquet toss)
Hey Baby - Pitbull feat. T-Pain
Wake Me Up - Avicii
Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke feat. Pharell and T.I
Work B**ch - Britney Spears
Timber - Pitbull feat. Ke$ha
Can't Hold Us - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Thrift Shop - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Do What You Want - Lady Gaga feat. R. Kelly
Royals - Lorde

No comments:

Post a Comment