Saturday, April 26, 2014

Keep Calm, I'm Back!

Sorry for being inactive, but I am back and ready to write some new posts. I am in a new city, and am ready to explore everything DC has to offer the event world. I feel like I have lived the entire length of the east coast: New York, Virginia and now DC! I plan to use this blog to focus on the East Coast bride.

This is the year I hope to see my blog grow, but I need your help to do this. Send the link to your friends that are engaged, looking to get married, or just love all things weddings and events. 

I am always excited to hear from readers, so if you have any ideas,  or a couple/vendor who you want to feature, please send all information to nataki.hemmings@gmail.com.

Here are some of the plans for the blog for 2014:

  1. The launch of the Facebook page. Look out for an announcement!
  2. Featured couples. Lots of gorgeous engagement shoots, weddings and everything in-between will soon be seen on this blog.
  3. New year, new look! Going to let this one be a surprise.
  4. More posts and more topics!
  5. Featured events
Excited!?! I am. Look out for posts this week, including coverage of New York's bridal week.

No comments:

Post a Comment