Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bridal Headpieces

This is my first post for my blog, and I spent a while trying to decide what to post about first. I decided to continue the theme of bridal headpieces that I spoke about on my tumblr account, brooklynbridal.tumblr.com

Headpieces can be another way for a bride to add a personal, creative touch to her special day. A headpiece can be simple, or extravagant. They can be worn with a veil, or take the place of the veil all together! Twigs & Honey, LLC (www.twigsandhoney.com) has an assortment of headpieces that will make any bride feel gorgeous. Some of the headpieces are simple, and perfect for a bride that follows the 'less is more' mantra. They also have headpieces that provide the 'wow' factor and glam appeal. Twigs & Honey creates these hand-crafted pieces with the goal of creating an individual look to be worn by each bride. The attention to detail is evident, and their goal truly comes alive through their pieces. Take a look at the pieces below:







No comments:

Post a Comment